Friday, December 23, 2011

Practice Session in NC, December 17

I went to NC last weekend to practice with Gabe Phillips, David Reeves, Lane Michael, Kenny Hemmings, Andy Defazio, and Brian Epley. Santo Derisi and his family came along to watch and give feedback and James Reeves took a lot of photos, which I'm posting below. You can also see more pictures from this practice session on my Facebook page.

I hadn't been on a bike for a few weeks, and I was a little worried about how I would feel, but I felt like I was in really good shape. If I keep up my exercise and nutrition plan, I know I'll be ready when Florida comes. The rest of the riders with me looked good too, even though Lane broke the handlebars off his bike (and had to ride a different bike for practice) and Gabe's throttle kept sticking. We all got a good bit of riding in and had fun!


I was wearing the goggles I got at the GNCC banquet...too lazy to take the tag off. It's flappin' in the wind in a few of the pictures. Lol.

Trying to pass David Reeves.


Getting some air.


And more air.


Dodging David's Roost



Step up.


I wouldn't jump this one until Gabe did. Lol.


Take off for the last picture.


Practicing my cornering.







Step up again.





Throwing some brap sauce.


Rythym section.

Like I said, got some good practice in. Can't wait to ride again. But first I've got to get married and go on a honeymoon. Then it'll be back to prepping for Florida.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your priorities are straight! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the pics of everybody else punk? lookin good, good luck in
    2012!
    Kenny

    ReplyDelete